While jackets are often used as outerwear, there’s so much more you can do with them in your home. We’ve rounded up five ideas for decorating with a printed jacket to help you get more out of this wardrobe staple!
1. Wear it over your dress and belt it
If you’re wearing a skirt or dress, use a belt to cinch the waist and make sure it matches the colour of your jacket. If you are not comfortable with your body, do not wear a belt with a dress it will only highlight what you don’t like about yourself!
2. Throw it on over your favourite denim shirt
If you’re looking for a way to add some interest (and colour) to your denim shirt, try throwing on a print jacket over top. Just make sure the two pieces match in terms of colour and length. If you wear something like this, it’s best not to pair the denim shirt with another jacket that has too much going on; instead, stick with one piece at most and maybe even go without any other layers if possible.
3. Layer it under a cardigan, jumper, or blazer
A custom hoodie singapore is an excellent way to add another layer of colour or texture to your outfit. It can also be used as an alternative to a scarf if you don’t feel like wearing one!
To wear it under a cardigan: Layer the two pieces together by putting on the cardigan first, then layering on top of that with your printed jacket. There are several ways in which this will change up how you look you may want to experiment with different combinations until you find what works best for you!
4. Drape a printed jacket over the back of a chair for a fun pop of colour in your space
- Drape a printed jacket over the back of a chair for a fun pop of colour in your space.
- Use it as a throw to keep you warm while you read, or hang it on the wall as art.
- Drape it over your bed as an extra layer of warmth while you sleep.
- Use it as a pillowcase on one side, then flip it over when you’re ready to wear again!
5. Use as a throw (if you’re cool enough to own one)
A custom hoodie printing is a great addition to any room. Not only does it add texture and colour, but also style. The jacket can be used as a throw or blanket, to cover chairs or sofas, or even as a bed cover!
Jackets can be used to add another layer of style and colour to your wardrobe, not just wear as outerwear! You can layer a jacket over a dress or top, like this pink floral print jacket layered over a black tank top. Or you can wear it as an accessory by attaching it with safety pins on your waistband.
This is just a quick overview of some ways you can use your printed jacket. The possibilities are endless! We hope that by reading this article, you have been inspired to think outside the box when it comes to decorating with your favourite piece of outerwear. If you have any tips or tricks we missed, please share them in the comments below.