GENERAL VOTING TIPS:
1. Vote on as many PC’s, laptops, smartphones, iPads, etc. as possible if only 1 vote per IP address is allowed. So try to get in a vote from a computer at work, at the library, your aunt’s house, your iPhone, etc.
2. Email the link to trusted friends and family and ask them to vote for David.
3. Send out tweets asking fans to vote.
4. Contact other fan sites and ask them to post the poll, tweet the link, etc.
5. Ask for votes on some of David’s more active videos at YouTube. (I think the competition is garnering a lot of votes that way.)
Thank you to Katheryn for the voting tips.
VOTE FOR DAVID
Vote for Forevermore on MYX Philippines
Fans, you can support David by voting for the “Forevermore” video on MYX, the top local music channel in the Philippines! All you need to do is register on MYXph.com, log in, and type in “Forevermore – David Archuleta“ in the MYX Online Voting Box at the upper right hand corner of the MYXph.com home page. Help make “Forevermore” the #1 music video in the Philippines!
All you need to do is REGISTER – LOG IN – and type in Forevermore – David Archuleta on the ONLINE VOTING BOX at the upper right hand corner on the MYXph.com Home Page.
CLICK HERE to register, log in and vote daily
While AFS is against posting anything uploaded to YT that has copyright issues, I looked high and low for a legitimate source and came up empty handed. My guess is this video will be taken down shortly and we’ll have one from Ivory to replace it. According to the OS, For fans outside the Philippines, you can catch the online premiere on April 1, 2012 (Manila Time) on Yahoo! Philippines. Check Yahoo! Philippines for more details.” I checked both sources and the video was not available to view.
Vote for David on CHART CENTRAL – WAIT, NANDITO AKO, AND FOREVERMORE – VOTE HOURLY
Vote for David and get this message:
Your vote for “Wait” by David Archuleta has been cast.
You may vote again in one hour.
To go back to the vote page, you may click —>HERE. <—-
WATCH DAVID’S VIDEOS ON YOUTUBE