Angels for a Cause: Faith, Hope, and Charity
CONTACT EMAIL: HIDDEN EMAIL
Hello fellow Archangels!
We will be posting charity related projects and articles on this page during Archuleta FanScene’s “Hiatus” so look to this page for ongoing active projects and a place to leave your comments. Come chat with us!
Thinking about the times we do good for other people…. it’s sad to say … but we’re usually so busy in our own little world, our own self … that we ignore the possibility to make another’s life bright. Knowing about the GoodPlace project opened my eyes, I found out how the tiniest gestures can bring about great joy to another person’s life. Keeping this in mind I tried helping my friends, siblings and other people. A few weeks ago, I got the opportunity to gather my friends and join an organization, in which we were collecting charity from door to door and were spreading it around the needy, and those people who think that there was someone around them who needed financial aid for education. I hope the whole world relishes the feeling of helping others and joins hand in hand to support the poverty stricken members of their society.
Feeling inspired to do good See the current on-going AFAC/#DA2014 project below and get involved!!
Click the graphic to take you to Good Place
April 20, 2012
“You find it…
You hold it…
You feel its Grace”
We are proud to announce our NEW project :
Making the World a Good Place!!
I had started the idea for this project shortly after David made his mission announcement. We wanted to do a project that would keep the fans reaching out to others in need all over the world while David’s doing the same on his mission. It will take sacrifices of our own time but the end result of putting a smile on someone’s face is priceless.
It’s OUR TURN to make a difference in our own communities!!
There are many ways you can do this. Here are just a few examples but BE CREATIVE!!
~ Helping an elderly neighbor by going shopping or planting flowers for them
~participate in a charity 5K run
~Helping a friend in need, could be an Archie friend!!
~Dropping off some books/toys at a family shelter or hospital
My family had 3 opportunities recently to serve others.
1) My 4th grade daughter is doing a community service project where she is organizing a bake sale for our local animal shelter.
2) My neighbor is going through a crisis and I have been babysitting her 15 month old twins every chance I get so she can take care of things and have some time to herself.
3) I had a patient at the dentist I work for who is disabled and walks to the train station to get home and then has to walk another mile. I drove her home from her appointment. She was so grateful!!
My point is it there is no good deed that is too small to qualify for this project!!
• We want to hear all about the good everyone is doing so please submit your story to the email created for this project.
• Send a photo or two if you have any! We are going to be creating an online journal of all the stories in the near future..details to follow.
• Please keep your story to around 100 words and maximum 2 photos so we can fit everyone’s amazing projects!!
ALL who participate will receive an awareness bracelet saying:
”Good Place #DA2014″ as well as a personalized certificate!!
Any questions, please let us know! I can be found on twitter as well @wendynjafac .
All good deeds/service projects can be emailed to HIDDEN EMAIL .
Please include your address if you are interested in an awareness bracelet.
WEAR THEM PROUD!!
We can’t wait to hear about your good deeds to help ”Make the world a GOOD PLACE!!”
Thanks to ALL who have been working really hard to help with this project: Karin, ArchieFanDoc, Pastel, and ‘Behind the Scenes”.
Thank you and God Bless!
The Blog is here! See the stories at Arch Angel’s Good Place