Originally published 2-1-2010:
Reach Out with David Archuleta and his fans to raise awareness for the “Plane To Haiti” project and get a gift of an Angels For A Cause awareness bracelet that reads “David Archuleta/Prayer of the Children.”
Grammy award nominated music and TV producer Daniel Catullo has created the opportunity for David and his fans to reach out and help those in need. In 7 short days, Mr. Catullo’s organization www.planetohaiti.org set up the frame work for this impressive humanitarian accomplishment.*
In the same spirit, Angels For A Cause is offering, as a gift, their recognizable sky blue awareness bracelet similar to the one David wore at the recent Salt Lake City concerts but now updated with the wording: “DAVID ARCHULETA-PRAYER OF THE CHILDREN.”
Please reach out with us to raise awareness for this honorable cause.
Here is how you can help now!
1. Go to www.planetohaiti.org to give your contribution.
2. When prompted to respond to the question “How did you hear about this fund drive?” please type in ‘David Archuleta.’
3. You will be emailed a donation receipt confirmation from the WheelChair foundation** DON’T FORGET TO PUT YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS ON THE DONATION FORM!
4. Donations of $10.00 or more will receive one sky-blue Angels For A Cause awareness bracelet.
5. TO RECEIVE YOUR GIFT – YOU MUST- email your donation receipt to Angels For A Cause at: HIDDEN EMAIL .
6. The address on your donation receipt will be used for mailing the bracelet. Please allow at least 1 to 2 weeks for delivery.
Only donations made directly through Plane To Haiti will be eligible to receive the awareness bracelet.
****IF YOU MADE ANY DONATION TO PLANE TO HAITI – HELP US WITH OUR TWITTER CAMPAIGN AND CHANGE YOUR AVATAR TO AN IMAGE OF A PLANE*****
* Planetohaiti.org was started by Daniel Catullo. Catullo is very active in working with charities including The Wheelchair Foundation, The Thalians and various Children’s charities. In 2010 after being saddened by the Earthquake in Haiti, Catullo organized a relief mission to Haiti and in 7 short days raised over $1 million in medical supplies and wheelchairs and a donated jet. He recruited his celebrity friends and associates to help him with this mission including David Archuleta.
** A special website for this mission has been set up to receive donations directly through the Wheelchair Foundation at www.planetohaiti.org.
video credit MOM887 (aka MomJulee)